The Children's Clinic
Feed My Sheep is happy to provide a free medical clinic for children every 3rd Saturday. Volunteer doctors, nurses, and students from local hospitals and medical/nursing schools are on hand to receive families who need access to medical care for their children.
The clinics are COMPLETELY FREE and there is NO ID REQUIRED.
The clinic offers sick child visits, vaccinations, and hearing, vision, and dental screenings for children. Some vaccinations are also available for adults.
The clinics are held every 3rd Saturday. Registration begins at 9:30 and the clinic runs from 10:00-noon.
Click here for info about current clinic needs and making donations.
Follow the Children's Clinic on Facebook
Please follow our social media page and help spread the word about this new community resource.
Volunteer or Donate
To volunteer medically, please contact Dr. Steve Ponder at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking below. To donate supplies or money, please see our Children's Clinic Needs page.
RSVP for your child
If you're planning to bring a child/children to the clinic, please let us know how many to expect by clicking below.
Click here to see an article about the Children's Clinic in the Temple Daily Telegram.
- Donations of basic infant, toddler, children, and teens toiletries and clothing
- May be sent to 702 West Avenue G, Temple, Texas 76504 (designate “Children’s Clinic”).
- If you wish to drop off donated items directly, please take them to the reception desk at McLane Children's Hospital between 1-3pm, Monday-Friday.
- Monetary donations can be either made online through the Donate page, or physically sent to: Feed My Sheep, P.O. Box 141, Temple, Texas 76503.
- Please make checks out to Feed My Sheep and put "Children's Clinic" in the memo.
- An Amazon Wish List has been created for needed supplies. These will be shipped directly to Feed My Sheep.
Keep up with us through the FMS Free Children's Clinic Facebook page.